Welcome to Eagle Rock
Hip Hotspot for Patrons of the Arts
Northeast of Downtown Los Angeles lies Eagle Rock, a hip and eclectic community with a retro aura. With vintage coffee shops, old-school record stores, and a myriad of trendy restaurants and bars, Eagle Rock is a creative enclave perfect for families and singles alike. From here, you’re a matter of minutes from the heart of downtown, Glendale’s shopping district, and plentiful hiking opportunities in the San Rafael Hills—
and the walkable streets make it easy to find something fun to do.
Eagle Rock is an ethnically diverse, vibrant community where everyone is welcome. This charismatic corner of Los Angeles boasts a warm, small-town feel. Homes in Eagle Rock appeal to families because of their eccentric charm—whatever your style, you’ll find it here. Storybook homes with Spanish Revival stucco neighbor
sleek and sophisticated contemporary custom-builds.
There’s a little bit of everything surrounded by lush greenery and manicured lawns.
Your Eagle Rock real estate agent, Mary Dix, is not only a resident here
but knows all the hot spots in town.
Mary is looking forward to showing you around Eagle Rock!
What to Love
- The bustle of Colorado + York Boulevard
- Massive arts scene
- Family-owned restaurants
- Small-town feel
People & Lifestyle
Eagle Rock feels like home. This community is made better because of its wide range of residents, and with its welcoming small-town atmosphere, there’s a place for everyone. Whether you’re a creative young professional craving a charming bungalow, a growing family looking for a little extra room to flourish, or empty nesters seeking a reprieve from downtown’s constant commotion, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Eagle Rock.
Eagle Rock’s lively dining/bar scene is home to a plethora of quaint family-owned eateries with bright flavors and bold ingredients, charming Italian cocktail bars and cozy coffee houses with undeniable charm. Check out some of our faves below or hit us up for more recommendations as we live here too!
Dining & Entertainment
- Trendy, new Capri Club has become the hotspot with locals hustling for tables to sample the Italian Aperitivo fare and tasty cocktails. Don't sleep on their Frozen Negroni's!
- Nestled inside a 1911 Craftsman-style bungalow, Little Beast is a cornerstone of Eagle Rock’s culinary landscape offering stunning renditions of American favorites. Always a solid meal and enjoyable time.
- Since 1954, Colombo’s Italian Steakhouse & Jazz Club has catered to the Eagle Rock community with their scrumptious dishes and sultry live jazz performances. Their jam sessions can get intense and they can really knock your socks off!
- Hipster eatery Four Cafe focuses on “slow food”-inspired Californian fares, and you’re sure to love their airy, industrial vibe.
- For fresh Mexican dishes with a deli spin, stop by CaCao Mexicatessen.
- For women’s apparel, check out Native Boutique’s thoughtfully-curated boho-chic wardrobes.
- Quirky home decor, gifts, and mid-century modern furnishings can be unearthed at Leanna Lin’s Wonderland, a brilliantly turquoise storefront on Eagle Rock Boulevard.
- You never know what treasures you’ll find while shopping at Haley Solar your trendsetting touchpoint on the strip.
- The Mighty Luchador is another fun find along Eagle Rock Blvd. Starting out as an art and toy collective, they partner with artists and designers to fuel innovative art and culture.
Things to Do
Eagle Rock is brimming with things to add to your calendar.